The MB Pro can be paired with your mobile phone or with any other Bluetooth capable device. Here this process is explained using the example of a mobile.
- Switch the headset off.
- Keep the multi-function button pressed until the LED alternately flashes red and blue. This indicates that the headset has been placed in pairing mode.
- Enable Bluetooth visibility on your mobile phone (or other Bluetooth capable device).
- Via the phone’s menu, search for new Bluetooth devices. All available devices in the proximity of your mobile phone should be displayed.
- From this list, select “Sennheiser MP Pro 1” or “Sennheiser MB Pro 2” to pair the two devices. If necessary, enter the default PIN code “0000”.
- Once pairing is complete, the LED should flash blue three times and then switch off. Flashing red three times indicates that pairing was unsuccessful.