The D 10 series, MB Pro series, SD series and DW series all have the mechanical charging interface.
This means that four different models of headsets can be physically placed into five different bases:
- CH 20 charging station (made for the MB Pro series)
- CH 10 charging station (made for DW and SD series)
- DW base station
- SD base station, and
- D 10 base station (NOTE: only for 'Office' type headsets, not 'Pro' type).
However, the use of different bases to the headset's own may not always result in a full charge. To see how well each combination works, please see the matrix below.
* Auto-answer function when undocking does not work.
- The CH 20 will stop charging DW and SD headsets after a given time. If the headset is removed and replaced in the base, an additional charge period will start.
- The DW and SD bases will stop charging MB Pro headsets after a given time. If the headset is removed and replaced in the base, an additional charge period will start.
- CH 10 and CH 20 appear identical. They can however be identified by the label on the USB plug.
- To charge a D 10 headset with a CH 10 or CH 20, the headband must first be removed. If the earhook is used instead, it may be left attached.