The priority of your paired devices will be determined by the order in which you pair them. The last device you pair with your MB 660 will be the devices with the highest priority.
Your MB 660 can store an internal catalogue of up to eight paired devices. When you switch your headset on, it will try to connect with the last device paired, and then the second-last, and so on until it is connected to two devices.
If you wish to define the order in which your headset seeks to connect to your various end-devices, you will need to clear the pairing history, and then re-pair the devices in the order you want to have them, which is to say the device with the lowest priority first and the device with the highest priority last.
To perform a reset on your MB 660 and clear the pairing history, please take the following steps:
- Turn the headset off and on again.
- Press the Sound Effect Mode button for 4 seconds.
- You should then hear the prompt “Phone x disconnected” followed by “Pairing”. The headset will now enter pairing mode.
- To clear the list of previously paired devices, now press the Sound Effect Mode button again for 4 seconds.
- You should then hear the voice prompt “Pairing list cleared”. The headset will now once again enter pairing mode.