To pair the MB Pro with a Bluetooth capable device, please follow the steps below:
- Switch the headset on.
- If the device does not automatically enter pairing mode, press the Sound Effect Mode button for 4 seconds, until you hear tones and the voice prompt “pairing”. (If the device does not enter pairing mode, please ensure that Bluetooth is switched on.)
- Enable Bluetooth visibility on your mobile phone (or other Bluetooth capable device).
- Via the phone’s menu, search for new Bluetooth devices. All available devices in the proximity of your mobile phone should be displayed.
- From this list, select “MB 660” to pair the two devices. If necessary, enter the default PIN code “0000”.
- Once pairing is complete, the LED should flash white three times.